It was the day of the examination and I was up in the morning trying to figure out what the paper is going to look like what to read and what not to. As it was the first time I was looking at the syllabus which was absolutely contrary to my style of studying in which I used to finish off the course a week before the exams and at the time of examination, it just used to be a revision. The exam was in the afternoon and I just gulped my food and nearly missed the bus to the college. After giving my exams for the 4th term of my course, I wondered if I shall be happy or sad, weather to be ecstatic or morose.. but there was nothing to be sad about so that left me with just one option of joining everybody else in celebrating the graduation of 2/3 of my MBA. The papers that led to the completion of the 4th term were Data Mining(there was no clue of any data that could have been possibly 'mined' in the paper and after half an hour into the paper, I was wondering which subject is the paper for..) and Knowledge Management(which to me looked more like the reading comprehension type English papers that we just to have at school..) but never the less the papers got over in a single day and we had full 4 days of holidays with us(which is something of a miracle for us as we never used to get even a day off in the whole week) and I decided to go to my Bhaiya's place in Sharjah.
The hospitality was grand as usual(one of the most important reasons for my going there) and bhabhi cooked real amazing food that night and I was deep sleep before I even realized. A hard day had come to an end.
This was the best part of my stay at bhabhi's place, hot, buttered, stuffed aalu ke parathas served by Bhabhi along with curd, in bed!!!! Man that was like a dream.. some serving you right in the bed.. these are the luxuries that makes me think of getting married and get settled but that would come with a gamut of problems and difficulties and the whole ball game would change.. no independence, lots and lots of responsibilities, added tension and the worst.. staying with the same person all the time.. I don't have any issues is that but just to have breakfast in bed.. I think its a fairly bad deal.. Anyways, after breakfast, I again went into my state of coma and a huge big bang woke me up when I thought that a granad had fallen on my head. It was my couson who had hit me with his pillow which was the reason for the blast on my head. Amen, is 5 years old and a complete angrez da puttar, he doesn't know how to speak hindi and is extremely naughty who just cant sit in one place. But I have fun playing with him and he along with his elder sister make the whole house alive with their acts all around the place.
We went to a place called Spinich in the evening and it is one of the malls present in the area. The most attractive thing about these malls is not the shops but the people who visit them. I have not seen so many beautiful women in my entire life as I have seen here in the last 1 month. There is a mix of Arabic, Lebanon, Israeli, European, American & Indian women in here. So Dubai is a multi cultured, multi lingual, metropolitan city.
Spent the rest of the evening there, shopping, playing rides and having fun. Came back and had an entire kilo of chicken for dinner. Watched 'Awarapan' (which was extremely pathetic) and went to sleep.
The hospitality was grand as usual(one of the most important reasons for my going there) and bhabhi cooked real amazing food that night and I was deep sleep before I even realized. A hard day had come to an end.
This was the best part of my stay at bhabhi's place, hot, buttered, stuffed aalu ke parathas served by Bhabhi along with curd, in bed!!!! Man that was like a dream.. some serving you right in the bed.. these are the luxuries that makes me think of getting married and get settled but that would come with a gamut of problems and difficulties and the whole ball game would change.. no independence, lots and lots of responsibilities, added tension and the worst.. staying with the same person all the time.. I don't have any issues is that but just to have breakfast in bed.. I think its a fairly bad deal.. Anyways, after breakfast, I again went into my state of coma and a huge big bang woke me up when I thought that a granad had fallen on my head. It was my couson who had hit me with his pillow which was the reason for the blast on my head. Amen, is 5 years old and a complete angrez da puttar, he doesn't know how to speak hindi and is extremely naughty who just cant sit in one place. But I have fun playing with him and he along with his elder sister make the whole house alive with their acts all around the place.
We went to a place called Spinich in the evening and it is one of the malls present in the area. The most attractive thing about these malls is not the shops but the people who visit them. I have not seen so many beautiful women in my entire life as I have seen here in the last 1 month. There is a mix of Arabic, Lebanon, Israeli, European, American & Indian women in here. So Dubai is a multi cultured, multi lingual, metropolitan city.
Spent the rest of the evening there, shopping, playing rides and having fun. Came back and had an entire kilo of chicken for dinner. Watched 'Awarapan' (which was extremely pathetic) and went to sleep.


2 comments:
hi tush,
something i found unusual was ur honesty in these.. its nice to be open and frank .. loved readin the latest article.. seems like ur having a great but.. but it would have been better in london ;)
wow man!! what a blog... it really raised a "spirit of freedom" to a higher level in me... n i felt teary eyed thinking my poor frend felt so lonely n helpless out thr.... dont have to say bt i m always thr for u! love n god bless
Post a Comment